Monday, June 27, 2011

Pickled Radishes


I had some radishes that I wanted to use up before we left for vacation, so I thought I would give pickling a try.  I followed a Pickled Radish recipe that I found in the July 2011 issue of Bon Appétit magazine. In lieu of a mason jar I am using a glass dish with a plastic top, I hope this doesn't impact the pickling process.  I guess we will see how they turn out when I get back in town!

** Note: the recipe on the Bon Appétit website should read 10 garlic cloves!

2 comments:

  1. Am I reading the recipe correctly - 10 cups garlic cloves??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should read 10 cloves of garlic. I used the recipe in the magazine and didn't even notice the typo in the on-line version. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...