Monday, June 20, 2011

Decisions, decisions

Tonight was "clean out the fridge night" in our house since we have an overabundance of leftovers. Cooking will resume tomorrow.

This week we are going to have lamb chops with a cherry balsamic glaze and rosemary potatoes. There will likely be sautéed spinach and a salad accompanying this meal. I have a lot of broccoli to use which happens to be the one thing my husband despises. It also happens to be one of my favorite veggies so I'm having a hard time deciding what to make with it. I'm thinking either a pasta with shrimp and broccoli in a garlic and oil sauce or a chicken and rice dish with broccoli. Any suggestions?

In addition we have some radishes, scallions and arugula to use up so I see a lot of salads in our future. If nothing else I guess we will be able to say we ate our share of veggies this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...