Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Food Critic

My husband has been critiquing my dishes for the past week and providing his feedback. I told him he needed to come up with some sort of rating scale.  So rather than 4 stars or forks he decided he was going to base his on 5 asparagus spear scale.

You are probably wondering if asparagus is his favorite vegetable. The answer is no, he is pretty indifferent about it.  However he is constantly harassing me that the only vegetables I cook are asparagus and portabella mushrooms. I will admit that I do use mushrooms a lot and who doesn't love some grilled or roasted asparagus. Originally his scale include a portabella kicker but it became way to confusing. Below is the scale he decided on:

1 spear = Bad
2 spears = Poor
3 spears = Good
4 spears = Excellent
5 spears = Outstanding

Here are his ratings of the dishes I have made so far:

Pork Tenderloin and Island Teriyaki Udon Noodles received 3.5 asparagus spears

Flank Steak Tacos recieved 4 asparagus spears

Cheese Manicotti received 3 asparagus spears. I was deducted a point due to the poor quality of ricotta used in the dish.  Indiviidually he rated both the bruschetta and sauce with 4 asparagus spears.

2 comments:

  1. I love the rating system, and I agree with Chris as far as the amount of asparagus cooked by you and mom. I like what you're doing here sis, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get nauseated when I pee....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...