Tuesday, July 12, 2011

38 hours and counting... no power!

Yesterday's storm knocked out our power again; it has now been 38 hours since it went out.  Thank goodness we have family in the area to stay with.  While I was transferring food to my mom's house the pickling juice from my pickled radishes leaked all over the inside of my car...so that is going to smell awesome! At any rate, I don't foresee much cooking happening this week.  Let's hope Com Ed is wrong about their current ETA to restore our power of July 14th at 6:15 a.m.

On a happy note, we do get a new bushel of veggies being delivered on Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. We got our power back this afternoon! So happy to be home! Cooking will resume tomorrow providing I get to the grocery store.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...