Saturday, October 8, 2011

We received another delivery on Thursday. I'm super excited about the Butternut Squash. Our bushel included: Oregano, Eggplant, Butternut Squash, broccoli, ahead of lettuce, a leek, Tatsoi, bunched kale, Celeriac, 5lbs of mixed variety potatoes, heirloom tomatoes.






The fruit box included pomegranates, Dapple Dandy Pluots, Luscious Pears, biodynamic Thompson grapes, McIntosh apples, Hass avocados.

Since we left for Florida tonight I actually brought some of the stuff with that I knew wouldn't make it until we got home. So I will try to post some meals while I'm gone. I ended up blanching the broccoli and freezing it so we can enjoy it later.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:9th Vegetable Bushel and 5th Fruit Delivery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...