Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lentil Soup with Spicy Italian Sausage

Soup Season has begun... I thought I would kick it off by finding a new recipe. During my search I came across this recipe on epicurious.com, Lentil Soup with Spicy Italian Sausage which sounded delicious and would also fulfill my new obession with lentils. I somehow didn't look at how many servings the recipe made before I began cooking and soon realized about 15 minutes in that I was making A LOT of Lentil Soup.  So we now have a number of containers in the freezer to enjoy this soup later this month. Good thing Chris and I both enjoyed the soup.

The only thing that I changed was the amount of Italian Sausage. The package I had was 4 links which was 1.5 lbs so I just used the entire package.  I also added a little extra Italian seasoning.




This meal was rated 4 asparagus spears

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...