Thursday, January 12, 2012

National Soup Month

January is National Soup Month, to celebrate I thought I would provide a consolidated list of some of the soup recipes I have previously posted.

Chicken Sausage and Vegetable Soup








                                                
                                                                    Homemade Chicken Soup





Roasted Chicken and Wild Rice Soup

Pancetta and Vegetable Soup

Parsnip and Potato Soup

Carribbean Pumpkin and Black Bean Soup

Butternut Squash Soup with Crisp Pancetta








Last week I made a delicious Southwestern Chicken Sausage Corn Chowder (it was rated 3.5 asparagus spears) however I cannot find the piece of paper where I wrote down the recipe. This does not make me happy since it was an experimental recipe, so I really have no idea of what the measurements were for each ingredient.  Hopefully I will find it so that I can share it with you.

I have the ingredients to make Minestrone so I plan on making it sometime this weekend.  Keep an eye out for my recipe in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...